MOLYKOTE® G-1021 Synthetic Automotive Grease
MOLYKOTE® G-1021 Automotive Grease is designed for the long-term lubrication of metal/plastic, and plastic/plastic combinations where extremely low start-up and running frictional resistance at low temperatures is required.
NLGI Grade 2 - PAO based grease with a base oil viscosity of 31 cSt at 40 C, lithium thickened, with no solid lubricants.
- Molykote G-1021 Grease is especially suited for the low friction operation of applications such as:
- Plastic-to-plastic pairings
- Plastic-to-metal pairings
- Bushings and slides
- Flexible control cables
Features & Benefits
- Wide temperature range
- Good corrosion protection
- Low coefficient of friction
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.