Molykote™ G-4700 Extreme Pressure Synthetic Grease
Molykote G-4700 Grease is an extreme pressure synthetic grease that combines the benefits of wide operating temperature range and broad compatibility with varied materials. It is thickened with a lithium complex and contains molybdenum sulfide as a solid lubricant. Molykote G-4700 Extreme Pressure Synthetic Grease can be used to lubricate rolling element and plain bearings, pivot pins, cams, guides, ways, drive screws, gears, splines and other machine elements.
NLGI Grade 2 - PAO based grease with a base oil viscosity of 150 cSt at 40 C, lithium complex thickened, uses molybdenum disulfide solid lubricants.
General purpose light consistency black synthetic grease can be used in rolling element and plain bearings, pivot pins, cams, guides, ways, drive screws, gears, splines and other machine elements.
Features & Benefits
- Wide service temperature range
- Compatible with many plastics and elastomers
- Meets Cincinnati Machine P-64, and NLGI GC-LB
- Fully synthetic base oil
- Formulated to provide higher load carrying capacity, greater wear resistance and longer service life compared to conventional petroleum-based lubricants
- Provides good compatibility with most industrial and engineering substrates including many plastic and rubber materials
- Designed to handle extreme loads and applications involving vibration and/or shock loading
- Excellent low temperature torque
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.