Molykote™ PG 54 Plastislip Grease
Molykote PG-54 Plastislip is a special silicone oil-based grease with a wide temperature range and good high pressure and corrosion protection properties. It is designed for the long-term lubrication of metal/plastic, plastic/plastic and reinforced rubber/oil resistant and non oil resistant combinations with high softener content.
NLGI Grade 2-3 - Silicone based grease with a base oil viscosity of 200 cSt at 40 C, lithium complex thickened, uses PTFE as solid lubricants.
• Especially suited for the low friction operation of most rubber or plastic parts such as:
• Bearing bushings, gears and chains
• Sealing rings, sliding tracks and switches
• Flexible control cables
• Which are typically found in:
• Bowden cable control systems
• Electric motors and gearboxes
• Household and garden appliances
• Automotive brake systems
• Automotive clutch systems
Features & Benefits
High oxidation resistance; Wide service temperature range; Good low temperature performance; Low coefficient of friction; Good corrosion protection; Excellent compatibility with most plastics and elastomers.
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.