MOLYKOTE® L-2122 Synthetic Gear Oil - ISO VG 220
High performance industrial fully synthetic gear oils, designed to provide optimum performance in high demanding applications. The products offer superior rust and corrosion inhibition and protection against micro-pitting. They provide excellent compatibility with internal coatings used in gearboxes.
An ISO 220 grade PAO gear oil that contains a rust, oxidation, extreme pressure, and corrosion inhibited additive package.
Industrial gear units requiring an extreme pressure type of oil. Formulated to meet or exceed requirements of industrial equipment such as spur gears, helical gears, beval gears, and planetary gears. Designed to address severe conditions where micro-pitting is a concern
Features & Benefits
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability
- Superior gear load carrying ability
- High mechanical shear resistance
- Good resistance to water washout
- Improved lubrication of gear box bearings
- Excellent protection against micropitting
- Long equipment life
- Longer oil-drain intervals
- Reduced energy consumption
- Wider temperature range
- Lower overall maintenance cost
- Compatible to mineral oil based gear oils
- Does not contain lead or lead compounds
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.