Molykote G-5511 Water Tap Compound is a silicone based lubricant designed for application in water taps. Molykote G-5511 Water Tap Compound meets several global standards for water contact: complies with UBA guidelines for the hygienic assessment of lubricants with drinking water contact, with the requirements of the Water Regulation Advisory Scheme (BS6920:2000) and NSF/ANSI 61 Standard. It is suitable for use with hot water (up to 85°C) and cold water.
NLGI Grade 1-2, white, used primarily in water taps between ceramic discs, rubber gaskets, and plastic components.
Molykote® G-5511 Water Tap Compound is designed for application in water taps between ceramic discs, rubber gaskets and plastic components.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent water resistance.
- Wide service temperature range from -40 to 200°C.
- Compatible with many elastomers.
- Lubrication of ceramics and plastics in water taps.
- Meets requirements of EN 817.
- Meets several global standards for drinking water contact.
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.