MOLYKOTE® 7439 Paste (J)
MOLYKOTE® 7439 Paste (J) is a long term lubricant for machine components which are exposed to high loads, high temperatures and corrosive environments. The paste exhibits excellent adhesion to metal surfaces, providing not only good resistance to removal by steam and/or hot water, but increased protection from corrosion.
A mineral oil based anti-seize paste formulated with copper as the solid lubricant - used primarily for brake applications in automotive markets.
• Disc brakes, brake cams. brake guides, flange seals, adjuster screws, and threaded connections.
• Vehicle assembly and maintenance (e.g., truck drum brakes).
• In steel works, glass manufacturing, refineries, and petrochemical facilities.
• On agricultural and marine vehicles.
Features & Benefits
• Excellent adhesion to metal surfaces.
• Wide temperature range (-30 to 650° C).
• Good load-carrying capability.
• Reduces friction and wear.
• Excellent protection against fretting corrosion and corrosion due to high temperature.
• Helps prevent brake squeal in disc brakes.
• Allows trouble-free disassembly of machine components even after long service intervals.
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.